17 September 2011

Once upon a time...I went to Paris

This blog is called food travel life, yet so far I have sufficiently avoided the travel section. This is all about to change with a look back in time...a time when I went to Paris (*say it in French accent to reinforce its coolness*).

As an Au Pair to a wonderful family in the USA I got to experience a lot of amazing things. And when the question "would you like to come to Paris with us" was posed to me, my un-hesitated, yet slightly shocked response was, "yes please". And then on November 24, 2009 I left Washington, DC for a Thanksgiving vacation of a life time (especially due to the fact that this was in fact, the first Thanksgiving of my lifetime).

Now, I don't mean to gloat...but THIS is where we stayed.
It really is as amazing as you are thinking it must have been.
And my days looked a little something like this:

Wake up in my room
Go for a wander
Breakfast delivered to my room
Go out with the fam
We stroll
We experience
We see
We eat
We eat again


We see just a little bit more
And then we go back ‘home’ and have amazing chefs prepare us dinner or we go out and eat soufflés for both dinner and dessert.

So yea. That was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment